Lots of chores done Saturday, including two trips to the office to do some work and I am pooped.
Joules, I made some screenshots for you but I will have to ship them over to you in the morning. About ready to keel over onto the keyboard. I haven't gotten my evening nap for three days now and I am suffering for it. I AM a neko, aren't I? Eat, nap, eat nap, ad nauseum.
Oh yeah, everyone, please send me stuff through the ourwitzend email, not hotmail. Hotmail has reached the max and I will probably not be able to get any story files there until I can gut the innards and pitch irrelevant mail and file on the hard drive.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*